This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #Tips4Trips #CollectiveBias I adore traveling, I really do. This summer I’ve been lucky enough to enjoy a few last minute trips with my family – like a trip to the shore, and one down to Florida. They were […]
More Featured Lifestyle
- Je T’aime Paris: Shop the Gilt City & Lancôme Event Now!
- Doughnuts for Days
- Give Dad What He Really Wants – the GoPro HERO + LCD from Best Buy! #GoProAtBestBuy
I did a post sharing my Fried Calamari Recipe not too long ago, since then I’ve been wrestling with new ways to fry up my favorite seafood. Honestly, they don’t require more than a simple recipe, a little salt, and lemon juice – they’re just that good. But say we’re trying to gild the lily […]
More Featured Food
- #ShelfLife – Folgers Iced Café™ Coffee Drink Concentrates
- I’m Not Me When I’m Hungry! SNICKERS® is here to help!
Confession time – for the past three months I’ve been hating the state of my hair. I haven’t felt so frustrated with how my hair was looking in ages – it was dry, frizzy, and just generally in a state of chaos. I attempted a series of at-home coloring in the hopes of attaining something […]
More Featured Beauty
- Butter London Bloody Brilliant Lip Crayon Collection (& Giveaway!)
- Naked Smoky Palette: Urban Decay Does it Again
- Keeping Time with JORD Watches
My younger sister and I have this tradition that whenever we head down to Chelsea Market together, we also make a point to stop by the Doughnut Plant. I’ve been eating Doughnut Plant doughnuts since I was in middle school, and for me they’ll always be the gold standard for comfort doughnuts. Like Veniero’s, Two […]