*This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Single Edition Media* I just finished my summer semester last week, and now I’m back on campus for the fall semester. It’s great, and I feel uncharacteristically excited about this semester. I think it must be the impending cool weather, and the fact that my birthday […]
More Featured Lifestyle
- Celebrating #TalkingCars100 & Test Driving the Tesla Model S with Consumer Reports!
- Go for the Gold & Get Equipped to Achieve Your Fitness Goals!
- Untangled and On-the-Go with New VerveOnes!
I am a dedicated coffee drinker. Dedicated. I like mine iced, blended into a slushie beverage, or simply drip brewed and served hot. But like everyone else, I am also interested in not only the flavor of my bean, but also who and how it is being sourced. And if you’re a K-Cup user, you’ve […]
More Featured Food
- Restaurant Review: Ristorante Morini
- May 11th Event Alert: The Village Voice Brunch Eats Tasting Event!
If you’re a beauty junkie like we are, then you know there are a ton of beautifying oils out there. Argan, Moringa, Marula, Coconut, Rose Hip, the list is never ending. And frankly it can get a bit overwhelming trying to find an oil that works for you. Not too long ago OGX sent us […]
More Featured Beauty
- POPSUGAR Must Have June Box Review & Code!
- Easy, Clear Skin with Oxy
- Beauty Routine Essentials from The Vitamin Shoppe
I am ridiculously late to the Breads Bakery bandwagon. Still, I’m sure there’s room for one more, which is great seeing as how I am officially addicted to whatever Breads is selling. Just yesterday after what feels like years of planning on going, I finally went. Breads, if you don’t know, is NYC royalty thanks […]
More From NYC
- LG Supports Share Our Strength’s “No Kid Hungry” at Taste of the Nation Charity Fundraiser Event in NYC
- 6 Ways to Welcome Spring in NYC