I love me a good cookie- and my new favorites are the one’s offered by Almondina! Available in all fifty states, you can pick up some Almondina in New York at these stores: Balducci’s, Fairway, H-Mart, Tops, Wegmans, Battery Place Market, The Fresh Market, Hannaford, TJ Maxx, Whole Foods, Citarella, Food Emporium, Jack’s World, Trader Joe’s, Zabars, D’Agostino, Garden of Eden, Price Chopper, Via Girasole, Best Yet Market, or online here. Proudly made in America Almondina cookies are free of cholesterol, coloring, and preservatives, made with no added fat or salt, low in calories (only 30 per piece), as well as Kosher and Pareve (non dairy)- never mind being delicious!
Want to win some of these for yourself?
The kind folks over at Almondina who sent me my sampler pack of Almondina now want to share the lovin’ with you- my readers! So to enter just follow the directions below:
* For every entry, please leave one comment*
1. Like Almondina on Facebook (come back and comment that you did)
2. Follow Almondina on twitter (come back and comment that you did)
1. Follow The NYC Talon on twitter (come back and comment)
2. Like The NYC Talon on Facebook (comment that you did so)
3. Subscribe to this blog via email via the sidebar (come back and comment)
4. Share this via social media, you can do this any number of times, just come back and let me know you did!
5. Stop by my Almondina review here, leave a comment, and come back here to let me know you did!
6. Comment on any other post on this blog- and let me know you did so!
*This giveaway is only open to those who are 18+ residing in the USA. The prize will be sent by the sponsor at their expense. This giveaway ends at 6/19/2012 at 12pm. For more info, please see my PR tab at the top of the page- thanks!