Recently I was gifted a gorgeous new case for all my makeup. This gave me an excellent opportunity to sort through the items I wanted to keep or toss, and I was also able to “re-discover” many of my favorite products. Turns out that quite few of my favorites are made by Tarte! So I put together a list of the 7 Must Have Products from Tarte!
1. Lights, Camera, Lashes™ 4-in-1 Mascara – Probably one of the most popular mascaras (right alongside Benefit’s BadGal Lash mascara), Lights, Camera, Lashes not only boasts a clever name but also a gorgeous formula which, in my opinion, renders envy-worthy lashes. This mascara boasts 4 benefits – lengthening, curling, volumizing, and conditioning.
2. Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Blissful – I recommend Blissful because I love it and have personally found it to be universally appealing. However, most all of the line is definitely worth taking a ‘gander at. While the color may look frightening in the pan, on the face it looks gorgeous – it doesn’t cake up or dry up, the color payoff is excellent, and the color lasts quite a while.
3. emphasEYES™ High-Definition Eye Pencil – I’ve got all the females in my family hooked on this product. If you’ve been on the Pinterest, or the YouTube, or the Tumblr, then you probably know that tight-lining is a clever way to create the illusion of lush lashes. It can also be a quick way of poking yourself in the eye. This makes tight-lining a breeze with a creamy easy-to-apply formula and teensy tiny tip which allows you to fill in those hard to reach inner rims. Get it and thank me later.
4. The Slenderizer Bamboo Contouring Brush – If you shake in your beauty boots when you hear the word contour (like I do) then you’ll want this brush in your beauty product arsenal. It’s designed to make contouring easier – and it does with soft synthetic bristles and a dense domed end, as well as a looser angled end to help smooth away rough lines.
5. Tarte Power Pigment in Awakening – I picked up this one via my GlossyBox subscription, and I love it! I’m too lazy to bother with reapplication of glosses or lipsticks, and this is a gorgeous heavy pigment that you can just apply it and forget it and trust that it will still look good later on in the day.
6. Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation – I was turned on to this foundation by Ingrid – Missglamorazzi – of YouTube vlogger fame. With similar oily skin struggles (and believe me, here the struggle is real) and with an inclination for breakouts and sensitivity, this foundation is the only foundation that I’ll use during warm months. During the fall and winter I use it as a setting powder for more flawless, matte, and complete coverage over a lighter foundation. I recommend it to everyone.
7. Skinny smolderEYES™ Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner – When I’m not using my Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner, and when I like to blend, I always go for this liner. It has a smooth formula, turns out flawless, doesn’t tug on my eye upon application, the color lasts all day, and it doesn’t smudge into the crease of my lid. What more could you ask for from a pencil liner?
Hope you liked my list! Let me know what are your favorite Tarte products in the comments below!
A few of my favorite bloggers are also sharing about some of the things they love. Be sure to check them out.
- 7 Things I Love About Working From Home by November Sunflower
- 7 Ways to Strengthen Your Marriage by The Afropolitan Mom
- 7 favorite Valentine’s day themed books for children by Another Day… Another Diaper…
- 7 Reasons I Love My Amazon Prime Membership by Philzendia
- 7 Things I love About Being a Blogger by As Mom Sees It
* This is not a sponsored post, all products were purchased by me and the opinions presented here are a reflection of my experience with them. Thanks for reading! *